Kollaboration DC is now entering its 4th year of operation and we’re coming back bigger than ever! 2013 will be a year where we push the Kollaboration movement in DC to new heights! With many new projects in the works, Kollaboration DC is seeking talented members of the community to join our core staff!
Click on the link below for a list of brief job descriptions of our current openings. You are welcome to apply for as many positions as you’d like as long as you provide us a ranking of your preferences. Please be aware that a staff role with Kollaboration DC also requires a significant time commitment so please consider your ability to attend regular staff meetings in addition to various community events throughout the year. However, if you’re ready and willing to become part of the movement, an amazing and thrilling experience awaits you!
To Apply, please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- A brief statement of intent introducing yourself and answering the following questions (Why Kollaboration DC? What can you bring to the team? What are you looking to get out of the experience?)
- Your current resume
- Your list of job preferences
Decisions will be made on a rolling basis so please submit your applications ASAP.
Before applying, please look over the basic requirements below. Kollaboration DC is run entirely by a staff of volunteers ranging from students to professionals. Accountability and responsiveness are key to a successful season. We are looking for applicants that:
- Have a passion for the Asian and Pacific Islander community both locally and nationally
- Commit to be a part of the KDC team for the entire 2013 Kollaboration season
- Are willing to put in 2-10 hours of work a week and fulfill all assigned responsibilities (this time commitment will ramp up as show approaches)
- Participate in all staff meetings and conference calls
- Participate in as many Kollaboration Sponsored Community Events as possible
- Be able to attend the all-staff kickoff meeting (tentative date: Early-March)
Questions? Direct all inquiries to our Assistant Director, Marvin Yueh at firstname.lastname@example.org.